1. I HATE taugeh.
2. I ate ulam and budu the last time I went back to Kelantan.
3. I MAKE rules and I BREAK rules.
4. I can't stand children. All the noise and tantrums. Urgh, I've considered getting myself a sound-proof room to dump a crying kid in it and let him cry until he sleeps. (yeah, I know, I'm
5. I eat vanilla ice-cream, but I don't eat chocolate ice-cream.
6. I have a cavity, and God knows if there's more in my teeth.
7. I have trouble waking up early.
8. My bedtime is at twelve, otherwise, I'll be 'high' between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m.
9. I've considered being a career woman. Living solo. Having multiple degrees. Of course, when I grow older and I start to have 'feelings', it makes it a whole lot more complicated. =.="
10. I've considered getting a PR in a different country.
11. I hate Politics, and it'd be over my dead body if I ever become a politician. I just don't get why people always say that about me, I hate it. I repeat, I hate it. Don't make me gun you down for it.
12. I find ethical issues regarding genetic studies fascinating. For example, is ovum and sperm-donating allowed in Islam? I mean, it's not like you copulate with the person you're giving it away to, right? Yet, who are considered to be the rightful parents of the offspring? yeah, I think about these freaky things).
13. I used to want a luxurious life, but now, I feel like resorting to the simple life. Of course, money is still important.
14. When I was a kid, I used to have an invisible man under my bed, and if I'd stayed to long down there, he's going to grab me and pull me into his invisible world. (such wild imagination I had back then).
15. The craziest thing I did was force myself to debate sleep-deprived, fever+sore throat+diaorhea-stricken in UIA Interschool 2009.
16. I pretend to be gay with Mujahidah and Jaja sometimes because we think it's funny, not that we're really gay.
17. I used to think I was more of a boy than a girl. (and sometimes I still occasionally wished I was one, not to say that I'm ungrateful of being a girl, but..well, hmm..how do I say it, refer to this post). I don't know why I feel less embarrassed to use the word 'macho' instead of 'feminine', or 'girly' to describe myself (because I'm not girly!).
18. I like not having any strings attached. Free to do whatever I want.
19. My hair is totally damaged beyond repair.
20. I listen to all kinds of songs, depending on my mood, one day it will be Rock Day, another Oldie Day, or Disco Day..As I'm writing this, I'm totally drugged on Franz Ferdinand, Weezer and Muse.
21. I used to hate pink, now I have lots of clothes in pink.
22. In primary school, I was always the quiet goody-two-shoes, in highschool, yeah, I still was goody-two-shoes, but I also discovered a dark side to me as well, meaning, I am capable of mischief to some extent. Only to some extent because I have guts to do certain things, while for other things I don't, because it's wrong, like, groping in the dark, for instance.
23. I love food, but when I'm really, really, really depressed, I don't eat.
24. I have many sides to my personality, and I wear different 'masks', I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not, because all those 'masks' are part of me. I don't see it as being a hypocrite, well, maybe just Machiavellian. I also enjoy acting as antagonistic characters. I am egoistic, and although I may sometimes spout provocative statements, but when it comes to "feelings", (other than anger, frustration and sadness) I choke.
25. I used to like Artemis Fowl, now I hate him.
26. I'm ambitious when I'm feeling at my best, and I'll always have a to-do list in my head, so do keep up with me, for I will not wait for you. My motto is, I hate to wait, or be waited on.
27. I find nerdiness cute, and yeah, I guess I do get along well with those sort of people, because I'm a nerd too, but I don't know why I always end up with people of total opposite poles from my personality. Nerdy people always end up being a short fling, and I lose interest. This is just too weird. The opposite poles are like drugs. I know they're not that compatible with my system, yet, I keep coming back for 'em.
28. Marry me, and you marry my dad. Take it, or leave it.
29. I don't know how to melayan tetamu, so don't expect much out of my Malay social life.
30. I enjoy American comedies, and testosterone-loaded action flicks.
31. I love singing, but after this Musical, I'll only sing at karaokes.
32. Sometimes, I'd listen to one sad song after another just to make me feel miserable for no apparent reason.
33. I used to hate being a Malay. Period.
34. First language: Klate. Second language: English. Third language: Standard Malay. Do take note.
35. I write self-indulgent emo poems when the inspiration strikes me.
36. I love CS nowadays more than Chem and English. Advanced Functions? Okay, I guess. Thank God, I have Miss Nicole teaching me.
37. I love work. I want to work. I like going places.
38. I have really "beautiful" handwriting.
39. I used to love drawing and playing chess.
40. I wish I could dance..and drive...and swim...and play guitar.....(dancing and playing the guitar are actually some of the irrelevant things I'd like to do, and an example of my rambling on and on).
41. I have a PHOBIA of worms. Yes, worms. Phobia. That includes slimy, writhing, elongated, legless things. (Millipedes and centipedes included because although they have legs, but they're elongated and creepy). Please don't pull a prank on me involving these things. I might get a heart attack.
42. I find The Ring (movie) scary.
43. I don't watch Malay shows.
44. When the mood strikes me(which is very rare), I actually enjoy reciting the Quran.
45. I navigate Pengkalan Chepa better than KL.
46. I used to be fascinated with life after death.
47. I don't like people coming over to my house, discuss things over at a cafe.
48. I love animals. I used to fantasize of becoming a planet savior, but in this day and age of weariness and jadedness, there's nothing more to it than a memory of a distant dream.
49. I like clothes and shoes, but I have to restrain myself from buying it. (Nah!! this fact isn't as interesting as "my idea of fun is mutilating Barbie dolls").
50. Another one of my motto: Get-up, Grab and Go. Which is why I can get ready in 15 minutes in the morning, and optimize sleeping time. I don't do make-up. One, I don't know how to apply it (other than just one layer of lipstick and skin-shade face-powder). Two, I just don't bother.
Okay, it's about time I stop, it gets boring. I'll add on some more if I need to get anymore stuff out of my head. I don't mean for people to read it, but I don't care if they do, which is why I posted it anyway, it's my blog. This post is totally mengarut. I'm clearing up the clog in my brain.