Skip to main content

Me and my H.P.(ehemm!)

Me and my Harry Potter books.. what am I to comment? I used to like reading Harry Potter some time ago. (Then again, do I even read these days?) I love Hermione. She's my favourite Miss-Know-It-All, next to Mr. Prodigy Artemis. However, I find the sixth instalment quite a drag to read. Normally, I would dig in to HP books as soon as they arrive on the shelves. It began with the Order Of The Phoenix. Too much blab and Sirious dies, that sucks...but Dumbledore dead, that's a bit of a relief. What's the big deal taking a big risk like that? That old wizard appears to be too cocky and confident for his own good. I like the part where Snape killed him. That'll teach him a lesson to not put too much trust on a malicious character. (take it from Harry, Snape was never his favourite.) Sadly for the Half-Blood Prince, I read it two years after it was published. I borrowed it from a friend, although 've already got a copy at home. I bought it when it was first published, but I never had the interest to read it as I was caught up with the 'cheesiness' factor of the Prophecy in the Order Of The Phoenix. However, the good thing about the Half-blood Prince was Voldmort's life story. A murderous mind is always a pleasure to plunge into. The horcrux bit is very creepy . On the plus side, the enigmatic quality of the plot build-up is simply superb. J.K. Rowling never fails to mystify her readers. Elements of humour also arouses in Slughorn's class and also in Ron and Hermione's love-hate relationship, which turned out to be a real 'relationship', after all. (much to the pleasure of soppy romance readers..) Not as good as the other Harry books, but not a bad read...why did Harry like Ginny??????
Me and my Handphone...wargh!!! Once I start using my handphone, the monthly bill rockets sky-high! God, help me! I'm insanely spend-thirft despite my current financial condition..What will become of me????
Me and my Homework Procastination...you get the drift, right? It's the holiday season for all homesick SBP students- does that include me?? Seeya! ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...