Skip to main content

Depression Nation

I'm not crazy, i'm just alittle unwell
I know, but right now you can't tell
just stay a while and maybe then you'll see a different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, but right now you don't care

-Matchbox 20, Unwell-

wow, what a negative note to start the year! Honestly, i feel very flabberghasted this year. It has been emotionally overwhelming. I feel that my incapability to handle stress might lead to my eventual downfall. I feel stressed out for many things. i do not know why my confidence has suddenly ceased to exist. or why does my talent is rapidly tarnishing. Have I not had them at all after all this while? have i just hallucinated of their possession. i do not know why I have such low self-esteem. Apparently, my fear of failure has overcome all the good things in me and I am left as a hollow husk of a man. the once oh-so-brilliant star now a hopeless nincompoop. what is wrong with me? why am i being so negative? i am not expecting an answer, but i feel too overwhelmed to handle everything. i feel like I'm falling apart and I'm scared to death of what is to become of me. i doubt my own capabilities(if I ever had any in the first place!) and I can't trust myself to do anything anymore. that belief, that competence, that reliability..all gone now..why? I keep asking myself why and even if I did know why, i wouldn't know how to fix this cndition. Am I doomed to be permanently hopeless like this? I need help, but I do not know if there will be any. i'm stressed out and in despair and nervous and agitated and frustrated with myself.why? why can't i do better? why do I always make a fool of myself? why is it that I am so uncomfortable with myself? why am i unhappy. I don't even know what my passion is now. I only know the feeling I get when my efforts all result to know avail. I am an embarrassment. I am a disgrace. Why must I continue to be like this. I've tried, but I have failed. I feel so frustrated with myself! I cannot embrace who I am! I hate this!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...