Skip to main content

Hot and Cold

"You're hot and you're cold
you're yes then you're no
you're in then you're out
you're up then you're down"

-Hot n' Cold, Katy Perry-

Ever get that feeling when you're coming down with fever?
Your head feels red-hot like a branding iron, but your feet are literally popsickles by then.

this is my hundredth post anniversary, and I don't really have an idea what to blog about.
Tomorrow's the last day of school before I go back, aww, mann...

Right now, I'm so totally infected with youtube addiction..aiyya
Currently listening in to Katy Perry

This is what happens when you do homework in front of the computer


The first 5 minutes: "look, Ma. I'm doin' my homework."

The next minute: clattering away on the keyboard..like what i'm doing now. This picture was taken at exactly 10 minutes befor I am here in this seat, right at this very moment.

Then, Mama would come and say, "I told you so"

cliche'

Comments

aRiFF hAFIZi said…
whoA.. lookin' u finishin' up da hmwrk.. rminds me dat I HAVEN'T do MY NOTES!! even A BIT of it.. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
aRiFF hAFIZi said…
I bet wut u'r doin' is mod-math... aaarhhhhhhhhhhh, really mad wif my tc.. imagine 2-3 chapter in a month!!
giler.. klaz ak x phm satu pn amende dye ajar... klaz laen bru openin' statistic.. kitorg dh khatam dh oii buku teks mod-mad... tpi, x phm pn.. we finish everyhin' if i'm not mistaken 2 months ago.. i bet her 1st plan is finish everythin' b4 mid-yr but den x smpt.. so lanjutkn satu bln gi.. hahahaha.... my head is dh start pusing2...
Anonymous said…
ni lah turbo...
depan pc pun boleh buat homework..
hihihhhii....
frxnk said…
haha! makcik,tengok tu! anak makcik is not doing her homework! she's on the PC! PIAPP!" hehe~
Anonymous said…
LOL..JADINYA..
yeah,da same thing goes to many of us..
wat can i say from ur work is..
it was forgiven kot..

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Kiddies

Okay, yesterday, I went to my little sister's kindergarten sports day held at SMK Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju Hall. Well, the field is wet because it has been raining almost every day in KL, well, in my area. Anyway, I was the photographer that day, a tak bertauliah one, mind you. Here are some of the pics. They are so cute! bacaan ikar This is not a running in a sack event, this is a running sack balloon haul bean bag race future Rahman formation? Well, I guess that's about that.