Skip to main content

Random Whims

Another post yet again for today, what has gotten into me??
here are some of the things I have to do this holiday, as a mental note to self:
1. Homework.
>BM (KOMSAS)
>Maths (ACE Analysis workbook)
>Add Maths handout
>Physics handout (2)
>Arab handout

erm..what else?
2. study for my Arabic language exam next year (lambat siot!)
3. organize my files

4. Redaksi works
>write preface for Syeme and the principal
>look for pictures of the people featured in the preface
>ask the alumni president to write the preface
>type a report
>design layouts and SEMASA cver 2008

5. St. John Camp 10th to 16th Dec

erm..what else?
I'll update later when I remember.


* * * * *

yes,yes,yes, I'll admit that I've really caught on the AAC bug! I'm freakishly playing the song again and again on my player! God.

But lets make it a new resolution, though it may not be a new year yet. No, I'm not going to recap this year's highlights yet, it's still too early, but anyways, I do believe in the continuous renewal of resolutions.

Okay, I have resolved to:
1. increase my weight to 45 kg, insyaAllah, but all this while, I have yet to reach 40kg.
2. find a way to control my emotions and manage my anger, find a more effective way to channel my 'surge' .
3. get better results, this year's results suck!
4. be more organized, so that i can get my life back in control
5.be a better Muslimah


sekian, for now.

Comments

aRiFF hAFIZi said…
HW'S SEMASA?? I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW COVER 4 2008... MAIL IT TO ME, K!!

-Ariff, graphic editor MURNI; SMSD official mag.-
aRiFF hAFIZi said…
if SEMASA 2006's cover based on black n arabic style..
SEMASA 2007's is yellow.. n high-tech based..

what's up with dis year??
aRiFF hAFIZi said…
cian arabic student, kne studi gi.. hahaha.. januari kn exam korg?? pepun gud lark!!
Nur Nafis said…
Thanks for putting this "what-to-do" list. :)
Very useful, lebih kurang jer but of course, mine not as much as yours. Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...