Skip to main content

JC

Jejak Cemerlang, or Majlis Restu Ilmu, whatever you want to call it, it took place at Renaissance Hotel on the 15th of November 2009, three days before SPM. So, we weren't suppose to be caught up in the festivities. The food was great, mainly because I was hungry, but it was a bit on the sweet side, cepat muak. Performances were great, unexpectedly, although we faced many problems in getting the show on the road. Omar sang Miley Cyrus's The Climb, Kappa and Gamma-Delta came up with sajak, each in their own style, featuring Amin, Ada for Kappa and Nizar, Nani, Faiqah, Suni, Hajar, Sunatrah and Eti. The Gamma-Delta sajak left us in stitches. Alpha-Beta came up with a drama featuring Nora and Aman as the leads. The director, Izzat said that it was inspired by Freaky Friday. So anyway, for the event, me, Lukman, Syau, and Aiman were put in charge of the slide show. We did our work in three hectic days, the show was short, but luckily we made it, all thanks to Lukman, who's the computer whizz. Huhhuhuhu.

Anyway, some parts of the majlis were boring, especially when it came to the speeches, they were extremely loong.... I killed time by eating some more. So, I kind of pigged out that night. However, Syakir's speech was great, although I wasn't listening much to the other speeches. =) After the ceremony was over, it was around what time? I couldn't remember, maybe at eleven, I think. So, I didn't have the chance to take as many pictures, well, not having a camera is one thing. As I came out of the hall, everyone were all over the place, and I lost my classmates, so I was just hanging around, trying to avoid being other people's backgrounds, hahaha.

In the end, the teachers had to shepherd us out of the hotel at around 12. Well, okay, it was worthwhile, I guess, even though I didn't get to meet the teachers, and I arrived sweating because of the rush and the thick clothes. Here are some of the pictures, they don't look so good, though.






the bored faces!




dearie Zaleha, the island girl



Hannan, splurge on the eyeliner!


The Alpha girls with Cikgu ZakiahTuhfat An-NafisPok JatSyahir, the basketball captain
Okay, now I have an 85-ringgit kurung in my closet who knows when will I wear it ever again. well, that's about it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...