Skip to main content

Lesson Learned

Stop asking, here's my result:

9 A+, 1 A (Physics), 1 A- (EST)


Against the odds, my PA and Addmaths got A+, Physics, simply thankful for A, but EST...... I was reminded of the times when I fiercely debated with KJ to allow me to take EST, oh well, what to do?


The lesson learned here is:


HUMILITY



You're not always the top dog.
no more BESAR KEPALA after this.


and



GRATITUDE





Okay, quickie update, I'm not sure about the real ranking and statistics, but from what I gather, 27 straight A's, and Top Ten National Best Student Nur Syuhadah Muhammad, Top Ten Kelantan state Best Students, Abdul Syakir Fakhri Adnan and Hairul Azman Hanafi. Well, I admit that I'm jealous, but hey, it is God's will, I am redha with it, and I'm happy for you guys. You did Faris Petra proud.


Sorry to all the teachers that I tak sempat jumpa, but I really want to thank all of you. Like I've said in my controversial brainstorming slot before this (you know, the one where KJ said that I was provocative simply because I started my speech with "I can't wait to leave this school."), you teachers are like no other, and I really mean it.




well, all that is left to do is to MOVE ON..start applying those scholarships. Time to get busy, and my holiday is over.

Comments

FIFI COLLECTION said…
k.kam..jdkn sy author gk...he3..tq
Daffodil said…
hey there!


salam

congrateeee!!!

=)

n selamat meng-apply biasiswa

^_^
InMine said…
Papa and mama are proud of your achievement. We know that you would not be the top student since you spent a lot of time on other activities. You have a more well-rounded achievement overal and not just on academics alone. So be thankful and grateful for it.
Muiz Abidin said…
kam, tahniah tau dpt stret A's. . sori lmbt wish. .=)
-muiz

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...