Skip to main content

Day 12

How I found out about blogs and why I made one.

Hmm..it all started after UPSR. My dad made me a blog and named it Nana's World (I have retained the original url). Nana is my pet name. I didn't know why when I was small I insisted people to call me that and it just stuck, but you rarely hear it nowadays. "Nana" is for my family members' use ONLY.

Since then I started posting my poems on it. I didn't blog that often, well, what could a twelve-year-old do with a blog? Over time, I started blogging more frequently because I kept writing stuff and I started to have many things on my mind and many things just happen that I have to write it down. I started posting my essays and it became sort of like a public diary where I vent, and sometimes I just blog about my opinions or share info, post photos. I used to criticize my school in my blog ;) oh, and Malays.

The blog name changes over time, well, malas nak mention. I guess that's about it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Kiddies

Okay, yesterday, I went to my little sister's kindergarten sports day held at SMK Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju Hall. Well, the field is wet because it has been raining almost every day in KL, well, in my area. Anyway, I was the photographer that day, a tak bertauliah one, mind you. Here are some of the pics. They are so cute! bacaan ikar This is not a running in a sack event, this is a running sack balloon haul bean bag race future Rahman formation? Well, I guess that's about that.