Skip to main content

Kiddies

Okay, yesterday, I went to my little sister's kindergarten sports day held at SMK Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju Hall. Well, the field is wet because it has been raining almost every day in KL, well, in my area.

Anyway, I was the photographer that day, a tak bertauliah one, mind you. Here are some of the pics. They are so cute!

bacaan ikar


This is not a running in a sack event, this is a running sack



balloon haul


bean bag race








future Rahman formation?

Well, I guess that's about that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I actually wanted to upload a video for this post, unfortunately I was not able to do so.
=(
buncha said…
wasn't able to upload? but why?
It's wonderful to see the ways that the community/school/kindergarten comes up with to make life easier for the kids and the parents...and you also!
apesal x join main skali? haha (:
aRiFF hAFIZi said…
mengingatkan aku tyme aku kecik...
kanak2 riang.. hahaha
Anonymous said…
okay, now I know why I can't upload the video. Blogger only allows 100 MG, the video is 15o, darn!!
Anonymous said…
Salam Kam
I was hoping to hear from you after all of the.......... of form four. Wll dont try to get emo on me. im sick of it, let juz accept that my mouth is far harmful than a vat of acid. i alredy open my blog fo public but there's nothing much to see. hambarendezvous.blogpot.com
buncha said…
kam.
new tag.
klaw rajin buat la.

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Revived

Hallo Leute, I haven't been on this blog for ages! More than a year perhaps? My last post was in 2016. I thought I'd have given up on blogging, but recently Twitter switched to 280 characters limit and I have been making full use of it, then I thought to myself, if I wanted to write verbosely, I could have just blogged about it right. I could use Facebook too, I guess, but recently, I'm not too into Facebook, and I think no one much really comes by my blog, so, I guess, my blog is the best place. 2016 was a roller coaster and 2017 is a continuation of that and there's only about a month left in 2017, and I'm probably in the most stressful stage of my Master's and it will continue soon up to early next year. Idk I've not been enjoying this journey so far. Everything I feared back in 2014 came back to haunt me. I had always been so sure of myself from a young age wanting to go into academia and when I'm actually here with it staring it in my face, I'...