Tuesday, August 31, 2010

poll

Just back in Casa Subang! Apprently overdosed on anime songs. huhu.

okay, here's the result of my mini poll on Facebook.

Kamilah Kamil okay..just a survey for fun..am I a KL-ite or a Kelantanese? I am born and raised in KL for 18 years of my life, yet I do not have great bearings in KL. My dad's a Kelantanese, and after five years in Faris (a boarding school in Kelantan), I am able to speak the Kelantanese dialect quite well. I still speak it frequent...ly, and yes, most my statuses are in the Kelantanese dialect. So, what's the verdict?

Ishaq Hakim You're a messed up Malaysian, in a good way though :)


Syuhadah Muhamad kelate~~~
 
ALi AshRaf kelate celup
 
Abdulmajid Muhamad jadi ore sie
 
Wolf Volkmar an amalgamation of urban & kampung entity
 
Mohd Nor Iqbal ‎1 Q?




Mkn budu x?

Stands 50% of ur klntnese traits.



...Maybe hahahaha
 
Kamilah Kamil i eat budu only in nasi kerabu. I don't eat budu with ulam because I don't eat ulam..huhu..
 
Mohd Nor Iqbal Anda merupakan rakyat kelantan yg memiliki kewarganegaraan yg sah.


Hahahaha
 
Kamilah Kamil default language: klate
 
Wolf Volkmar default setting: mek KL (klate + kualo lupo)
 
 
 
 
//some parts have been ommitted due to irrelevence..haha, this is just for fun...

No comments: