Skip to main content

Crushcrushcrush

WHOA!! another Paramore song title for you..well..here is an excerpt from a Friendster bulletin. yes, it is the ugly truth that seems to irritate me so much. face it, everybody's a racist, even me, I admit that. But, Malays, I beg you, p-l-e-a-s-e be rational? haha, another post directed to the Malays. plaese, I am utterly disgusted with your attitudes, I am saying this despite being a Malay myself.

Date: Saturday, 15 March, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: reply to aimie aimiot's post
Message: Aimie wrote...PULAU PINANG AKAN JADI SINGAPURA
KEDUA?
Message: ...DEAR IR AKUKAMUDIA..saya
setuju sgt2!!

DEB DAH TAK ADE...KAMPUNG PUN AKAN TAK
ADA...PROJEK OPEN TENDER SEMUA BOLEH
MASUK...MASJID DI BANDAR PP?..RASANYA
MUNGKIN
TAKKAN ADA...ADIL DAN SAKSAMA..MAKNA
SEMUA MASYARAKAT AKAN DAPAT TETAPI KENA
ADA KEMAMPUNAN DAN NILAI YANG TINGGI..
MASYARAKAT MELAYU KENALAH BERSAING
DENGAN MASYARAKAT LAIN YANG JAUH LEBIH
CEMERLANG DARI SEGI EKONOMI
MCM SINGAPURA...ORANG MELAYU MUNGKIN
AKAN BERADA JAUH DI PENDALAMAN..SBB
RUMAH AKAN PESAT DIBINA..HARGA RUMAH
RM250000 -
500,000 ADA YANG MAMPU BELI TAPI
SEKERAT
DUA..
APAPUN SELAMAT BERJUANG DAN SEMOGA
MASYARAKAT MELAYU DAN INDIA AKAN LEBIH
GIGIH DAN MAJU
KERANA PILIHAN DITANGAN ANDA....
MELAYU DAN INDIA AKAN JADI KAUM PALING
MENORITI DI PP...
DI MALAYSIA YANG TERCINTA
SEMOGA BERJAYA..

I say.."konklusinyer..Melayu kene celik mata
n belajar pandai2 idop sendirilaa. xkn
nk duk kt pedalamn kot? so wat kene
bersaing pun??? x matinyer..xkn mealyu
hilang di dunia.."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Revived

Hallo Leute, I haven't been on this blog for ages! More than a year perhaps? My last post was in 2016. I thought I'd have given up on blogging, but recently Twitter switched to 280 characters limit and I have been making full use of it, then I thought to myself, if I wanted to write verbosely, I could have just blogged about it right. I could use Facebook too, I guess, but recently, I'm not too into Facebook, and I think no one much really comes by my blog, so, I guess, my blog is the best place. 2016 was a roller coaster and 2017 is a continuation of that and there's only about a month left in 2017, and I'm probably in the most stressful stage of my Master's and it will continue soon up to early next year. Idk I've not been enjoying this journey so far. Everything I feared back in 2014 came back to haunt me. I had always been so sure of myself from a young age wanting to go into academia and when I'm actually here with it staring it in my face, I'...