okay, I sound like a damn racist in the previous post, well, I wasn't that cheerful anyway. Suddenly, after the public speaking competition, my worst holiday yet seemed to turn around for the better, if you can overlook the fact that I'd be going back to face the first term exam, but suddenly, I can just go out there and say that..I'm okay.
I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans! I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants . okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet.. Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1 Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya
Comments