Skip to main content

Misery Business

yeah! the new song in my head! rock on, Paramore!
This frustrates me, where have all my beautiful posts have gone to?
Now I don't really blog much and all I could ever come up with are my rantings.
What's worse, most of them are not grammatically correct and my punctuations have all gone haywire. Have I not learnt language ever in my life??
In contrary to my sister's blog, yeah, she seems to rant a lot in it to, but I've never seen someone vent her anger so beautifully ever in my life, in a blog!
well, I could vent my anger in this blog too, if i wished, but I'd edit out the four-letter words I'd be tempted to display, and all that's left of it are just dry, cold, flat self-repeating words that my subconscious record-player would play again and again in my head like that new, okay, not exactly new, Paramore song, Misery Business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taming Tigers

If you have not read this book, get you hands on it quick!
Yes, I'm serious, it is that good.

why?
simply because it is unforgivingly, brutally honest.
What I love of this book is basically the fact that not a single word has gone to waste. Every single description is relevant, and makes for a pinpoint analogy of each scenario in the book. When you traverse each sentence, you already have an idea what the author is trying to portray in the way he describes what the characters do, wear, walk, talk. the simple gestures represent the very soul of the culture so imminently depicted in this book.
And the main character, Balram, seems so real that you could almost believe that he actually runs around in the streets, er, slums of India. The complexity of emotions and the inner turmoil he felt as he expresses his views on the issues.
The author's ideas of a new-age caste of small-bellied and big-bellied people and the Rooster Coop has been compellingly displayed along the storyline, and y…

Of Engineering and Life

Betrayed by the worst atrociously shameful mark of femininity, the shy, embarrassed, immature, self-conscious, awkward, school girl blush in the presence of a drop dead attractive member of the opposite sex. *facepalm* I'm gonna be fricking 21 years old, hormones, please stabilize.


Kiddies

Okay, yesterday, I went to my little sister's kindergarten sports day held at SMK Seksyen 5, Wangsa Maju Hall. Well, the field is wet because it has been raining almost every day in KL, well, in my area.
Anyway, I was the photographer that day, a tak bertauliah one, mind you. Here are some of the pics. They are so cute!

bacaan ikar

This is not a running in a sack event, this is a running sack

balloon haul
bean bag race






future Rahman formation?Well, I guess that's about that.