Skip to main content

Saja2

Tagged by Amirul Mukmin

15 weird things that you might not know about Nurul Kamilah:

1. I can sleep with my eyes open, which is why I don't get caught sleeping in class. The only way I get caught is when my heavy head gives in to Newton's Law of gravity.
2. One day, I might be plotting on world domination, that'll show 'em to mess with a meek creature like me.
3. I get 'high' on coffee. I know it's unhealthy, but I think I'm addicted.
4. I'm a sucker for guys in a crisp shirt. blechh!
5. I'm sacrificing my snooze time to do this tag is coz I can't sleep in the first place.
6. I hate dressing up. Really. So, I'm not really looking forward much for the Raya celebration at school after this school holiday. The only thing that's keeping my Raya flame alive for that day is my rave for food. heheh
7. Okay, eight more to go..hurm..I guess that I can say is that I am at my worst when I am angry. so, it is best you keep a galaxy's distance before i turn into incredible she-hulk.
8. I have lots of alter egos and I give them names, then I make up life stories for them, which I use to write for my 1119 essays.
9. My life seems to obey an up-and-down pattern. According to that pattern, it should be going up in a bit, so I'm just waiting for it to get better any time now....please..
10. I can be emo and miss konnyaku the next moment..hell, what borderline personality disorder is this?
11. hey, I'm not really writing weird things 'bout me aite? well, there's one thing I do find weird about myself is that I have to buy at least TWO items from any store that I go too.
12. I'm actually a perfectionist. Yeah, I know not many people believe it judging from my formless handwriting, but I'm serious. I am a perfectionist.
13. Now it's getting hard..hurm..what else? I used to hate having my picture taken, now I'm a photo freak.
14. I find it weird that I am able to be an English debater, but not a Malay one.
15. Lastly, it's nice, for me, to be one of the boys..

okay, so what's weird about YOU??
I want:

AMIN
and ABE DAYAT

to share bout it..

YOU GUYS ARE TAGGED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Revived

Hallo Leute, I haven't been on this blog for ages! More than a year perhaps? My last post was in 2016. I thought I'd have given up on blogging, but recently Twitter switched to 280 characters limit and I have been making full use of it, then I thought to myself, if I wanted to write verbosely, I could have just blogged about it right. I could use Facebook too, I guess, but recently, I'm not too into Facebook, and I think no one much really comes by my blog, so, I guess, my blog is the best place. 2016 was a roller coaster and 2017 is a continuation of that and there's only about a month left in 2017, and I'm probably in the most stressful stage of my Master's and it will continue soon up to early next year. Idk I've not been enjoying this journey so far. Everything I feared back in 2014 came back to haunt me. I had always been so sure of myself from a young age wanting to go into academia and when I'm actually here with it staring it in my face, I'...