here are some of the things I have to do this holiday, as a mental note to self:
>Maths (ACE Analysis workbook)
>Add Maths handout
>Physics handout (2)
2. study for my Arabic language exam next year (lambat siot!)
3. organize my files
4. Redaksi works
>write preface for Syeme and the principal
>look for pictures of the people featured in the preface
>ask the alumni president to write the preface
>type a report
>design layouts and SEMASA cver 2008
5. St. John Camp 10th to 16th Dec
I'll update later when I remember.
* * * * *
yes,yes,yes, I'll admit that I've really caught on the AAC bug! I'm freakishly playing the song again and again on my player! God.
But lets make it a new resolution, though it may not be a new year yet. No, I'm not going to recap this year's highlights yet, it's still too early, but anyways, I do believe in the continuous renewal of resolutions.
Okay, I have resolved to:
1. increase my weight to 45 kg, insyaAllah, but all this while, I have yet to reach 40kg.
2. find a way to control my emotions and manage my anger, find a more effective way to channel my 'surge' .
3. get better results, this year's results suck!
4. be more organized, so that i can get my life back in control
5.be a better Muslimah
sekian, for now.