Friday, November 14, 2008

Verses of Love


Haha, I know, it's not the typical me, but yeah, I've caught on the AAC bug.
I've recently read the novel, and erhmm..being a sceptic, it seems too good to be true, but like a good fairytale, it gives you an undisputable 'feel-good-feeling', and some parts are sad.
It had a slow start, but the build-up was nice when it got fast-paced after Fahri, the main charcter's wedding to Aisha (the picture here..)
I find it hard to put the book down, and despite being in Indonesian, I find the language very poetic.
The most memorable part was, the ending. It left me stunned after reading it. It was like, it's over? One of the best endings ever, I should say, striking a powerful message. Interesting.
Well, now I'm starting on Twilight, and I just found out that the dude who played Cedric Diggory (yep, girls, I'm talking 'bout drool-worthy hotness')in HP is playing as Edward the vampire.
That's about it for now, I have just returned from school and got tons of work to do.

2 comments:

aRiFF hAFIZi said...

ayat - ayat cinta film vs ayat - ayat cinta novel...

kedua2ny diatur, disusun baik.. namun, satu kekesalan tatkala mata mula menyaksi film AAC, terlampau byk skip n pengubahsuaian.. sehinggakan beberapa plot penceritaan AAC sbenar tidak ditonjolkan.. AAC the film telah mencemar n merosakkan AAC sebenar...

fikah said...

AAC film b'simpang jauh dr aac novel..

cedric lm hp ke yg edward tuh??
ptt la ensem gle hee3..
jom tgk twilight..27 nov neyh okeyh dear??