Skip to main content

smile


My search for the shock-absorbing camera cover is to no avail, so, henceforth, I will not bring my Lumix to school for fear of mechanical damage and theft. (Although I do have a lot of thnigs to document in the last few days of School).

I watched 17 Again, it was a great movie, the theme was exactly what I was wondering about all this while, you know, the chance to go back and do it all over again. (If you read my previous post, you'll know what I'm talking about. The feeling of leaving behind the good days and thinking that if only you could experience it all over again later in the future because looking at your yearbook and simply reminiscing the good times is not enough for you).

Hate to burst the bubble. Of course, life doesn't work that way, so enjoy it while you can. Not to say that I am an avid supporter of hedonisme, no! Yeah, we should have fun, but not the kind of out of control wild party kind of fun, maybe if you just feel happy living your life, it would be a lot more fun living your life a day at a time without having to worry about.."damn! I'm gonna miss this", because there is always a 'kesinambungan' to your happiness. Is that how optimism works?

Teacher Mai always tells me to cheer up because I look so glum, well, people have been telling me that since I was, like, eight?

I know I'm a serious person, I'm not a social butterfly, but do I actually look miserable? Haha, rhetorical question.

Why wallow myself in self-pity and apathy when there's nothing to be emo-ish about? I bet I'm supposed to be a lot happier than some of those kids some where across the globe.

Being happy and carefree is not laziness. Just because I didn't do my homework doesn't mean that I'm lazy. I'm just trying to be happy. =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...