Skip to main content

Cleaning Out My Closet: My Works Of Art




my sock puppet from Year Six. I used to call him 'Black Guy'.



 


I dunno why I did this.




Characters from my Form Three drama


Aoshi, a samurai character that I used to draw for my comics. Shortlived ambition it was.











Gone are my scrapbooking days. These were from Year Six.



The only surviving art piece from form one, yeah I know it's a science school, people don't put much emphasis on art, so I simply lost interest. Gone are my story-writing and drawings. The only time I ever drew were doodles on my exam papers, or when I wasn't paying much attention to the teacher because I was sleepy or when I design bookmarks or dedication cards. FYI, there's five candidates for arts this year at my school. Best of luck for proving yourself.

Comments

Amirul said…
wow. i dunno u can draw. ahaks~
Al - Amin said…
nice drawing..nape dlm drawing Darien nmpek ensem, kt dlm drama x ensem?..ngeh3!!!
bile bab2 cleaning closet ni memg best,
sbb kadng2 barang y kita dh x ingat & dh lupa berkurun lamanya, jumpa blik..
kadang2 kite akn jumpe sumting y mlucukan, sbb kite jumpa bnda y kita buat dulu2 dan mengimbau kenangan lampau,
pastu kite pun akn tersenyum sendiri...hu3!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...