Skip to main content

Hurm..

I was just reminiscing on the times I was an emcee. Well, I had lots of experience emceeing, until I got tired of it. The prefects had to be emcees for the roll call and for special events, I couldn't remember when I was first emceeing. There was also one year, when it always had to be me who was to read out the Word Of The Day, and make announcements of essay competitions. I'm sure people were bored of me.

the first time I went on the roll call stage was for the Brainstorming Slot (now the Public Speaking Slot) in Form two. can't remember what I spoke about. I had Brainstorming Slot twice this year, once for the debaters 'special'' on Sunday, and another for the spontaneous speech at the roll call. My Sunday brainstorming slot caused a bit of a controversy, because the principal, KJ heard me wrong. I was being my honest self, going on about I can't wait to leave the school, but even so I had many precious memories to leave behind. So, I was kind of praising the school (God dammit, brown nose and k*ss-a** much!). well, he took it negatively and claimed that I was provoking a student rebellion, my! But still, those were his exact words. so, for the last time I gave my speech in public, I told them that I was sick and tired of speaking in public in front of the same unappreciative audience. Mind you, the Faris students have the worst manners as audience. Roll call was always dreadful! I hate it so much!

well, anyway, the first time I was emcee for a big event was the Choral Speaking Open. I was paired with Izzat. Then, in Form Five, I was emcee again for HKSBP Drama Zon Timur with Syakir, and another for the launching of Bulan Bahasa with Nafis, and another one for Hari Guru, I was paired with Hanani. A few other times were for the prefects discussion with STAR, little events la, and...hurm.. I can't remember. haha

I have yet to post about cleaning my closet, I've got tons of pictures, yeah lots of interesting junk and objects of sentimental value that I have found, and I know that I wanted to write about debate earlier this year, but I haven't done so. Lambdarian Crew part two and three are still in the pipeline. there's also tons of other things in my to-do list. hahaha

Comments

abesa said…
huhuhuhuhu

very nice of you, I couldnt even remember how my school was like then, not even to set a story how was my junior life. hahaha
ninani said…
yea..
totally agree kam..
get bored n sick of emceeing..

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...