Skip to main content

KISS Rule

KISS stands for Keep It Simple, Silly (or Stupid).

Why don't I bother to post long posts nowadays?

Firstly, it is due to my state of mind. I have a bad case of anxiety due to the driving test, which caused me to totally suck at driving yesterday. Secondly, I posted all my Kelantan visit pictures in my facebook, facebook has activex, so it loads pictures in bulk faster than blogger or flickr, but I would really love it if I had the patience to upload it on flickr and blogger. It's nicer to blog with pictures to acompany the story-telling. So, I've managed to do brief posts, but I will elaborate in length later...yes, sue me, I know I wanted to elaborate about a lot more things, but I never get around to doing it, I'm a procrastinator..that's bad...that should change. Then again, priorities come first.

I just knew that Zah got to SMS Rembau????

I bet it's a new school. Gosh, I can't imagine what it would be like, that makes Zah like a pioneer batch or something..huhu..and I thought that I'd go to Faris again for registration..hohoh



I'll start blogging avidly again when all of this buzy-ness has passed..the question is when? It never ends..at school, outside school..I'm just destined to be in this loop, I guess. God loves me, He doesn't want me to die of boredom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...