Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lesson Learned

Stop asking, here's my result:

9 A+, 1 A (Physics), 1 A- (EST)


Against the odds, my PA and Addmaths got A+, Physics, simply thankful for A, but EST...... I was reminded of the times when I fiercely debated with KJ to allow me to take EST, oh well, what to do?


The lesson learned here is:


HUMILITY



You're not always the top dog.
no more BESAR KEPALA after this.


and



GRATITUDE





Okay, quickie update, I'm not sure about the real ranking and statistics, but from what I gather, 27 straight A's, and Top Ten National Best Student Nur Syuhadah Muhammad, Top Ten Kelantan state Best Students, Abdul Syakir Fakhri Adnan and Hairul Azman Hanafi. Well, I admit that I'm jealous, but hey, it is God's will, I am redha with it, and I'm happy for you guys. You did Faris Petra proud.


Sorry to all the teachers that I tak sempat jumpa, but I really want to thank all of you. Like I've said in my controversial brainstorming slot before this (you know, the one where KJ said that I was provocative simply because I started my speech with "I can't wait to leave this school."), you teachers are like no other, and I really mean it.




well, all that is left to do is to MOVE ON..start applying those scholarships. Time to get busy, and my holiday is over.

4 comments:

nothing da ... said...

k.kam..jdkn sy author gk...he3..tq

at-toriQ said...

hey there!


salam

congrateeee!!!

=)

n selamat meng-apply biasiswa

^_^

InMine said...

Papa and mama are proud of your achievement. We know that you would not be the top student since you spent a lot of time on other activities. You have a more well-rounded achievement overal and not just on academics alone. So be thankful and grateful for it.

imran muiz said...

kam, tahniah tau dpt stret A's. . sori lmbt wish. .=)
-muiz