Skip to main content

Hey Soul Sister

I love that song! I just realized that my last post was three weeks ago. It's like I've been to asrama and have not been able to post anything until outing day or cuti.

anyway, a quick update. I've applied for these scholarships:

1. YTN
2. YTM
3. Khazanah
4. Petronas
5. JPA
6. PNB
7. Shell
8. Sime Darby


I went for PNB on 1st April. It was a CRTB. I forgot what CR stands for, but TB is Test Battery, which consisted of English, Maths and Visual Spatial IQ test. I answered everything. It was comparatively easier compared to Sime Darby (the one I went for my Trials result). As usual, I was not as good with Maths.

On 8th April, I went for JPA. It irked me for one thing, there were more questions asked in Malay. I was the last in line for the first group. It was like a simultaneous one-on-one interview. Most questions asked were about the Malaysian government, economy (well, owing to most of the people in the room wanted to take accountancy and economics) and JPA itself, and it felt weird because they didn't ask me that many questions due to time constraint. It was so so weird. The most memorable line from the panel. "nak mintak biasiswa dengan kerajaan, pasal kerajaan sendiri pun tak tahu. go back and do your homework", aimed at all of us in general. well, dah lepas dah.

From 9th to 12th I went to the NUBE training centre, Port Dickson for YTM selection camp. It was pretty simple, with lots of discussions in groups, singing and dancing. From that, I discovered that I was actually quite capable of restraining my anger. I think I didn't get called for the interview, which is the second stage.

13th, I went for Khazanah. A five-part test. I forgot what it's called. but, it was very interesting. I don't know whether I answered it wrong or right, and tak sempat answer 7 of the maths questions, which was damn damn damn easy, but time wasn't on my side, well, I'm a bit slow with Maths, and I left out 3 questions for visual spatial one, well, it took me some time to recognize the pattern, but all in all, I kind of enjoyed it. Khazanah has four stages, and  don't know if I could advance. Khazanah is pretty tempting you know.

I didn't get YTN or UEM. The only ones yet to know is Shell and Sime Darby. Both looking like a very slim chance of me getting it.

I was supposed to go for Petronas today, but well, Tronoh is a faraway place, and I don't have the heart to let my dad drive. He's not suppose to be moving around much, after the kidney stone removal procedure.

Anyway, that's about it, for now. Good luck to all my friends in UTP: Hakim, Shafizul, Aiman Yusoh, Omar, Baidhowi, Baihaqi, Hisham, Shahrul, Hairul, Adilah Nasir.....hermm..did I leave anyone out?

All the best. All that is left to do now is Tawakal for the future.


Oh, and I got an offer to Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College, and I'm not going.

Comments

ms. nade said…
yup~tawakal in future

Popular posts from this blog

Spider-man

Firstly, I should make my biases clear, but I'm pretty sure it's obvious. I've seen the Sam Raimi trilogy and of course, I will be comparing it to the reboot. After all, the reboot came a little bit too soon after the trilogy. Most of what follows will probably just be my personal preferences and gripes. Warning, spoilers abound. 1. Peter Parker I liked the doe-eyed Tobey Maguire more as the day-to-day Peter Parker. He's the nerdy, unsure of himself, normal guy. Andrew Garfield's cheeky boyish look doesn't make me buy the Peter Parker-ness. Andrew Garfield looks like he belongs to some teen series. 2. Mary Jane versus Gwen Stacy I hated Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane. She's completely helpless like the traditional damsel in distress and sometimes her whining about her relationship with Peter Parker, seems, idk, petty, and sometimes she seems to not understand his predicament of being Spider-man and not being able to be there for her all th

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya