Friday, April 23, 2010

What If's

IF I can make it for Graduation, who knows when, this is my To-Do List:

1. Collect my Arabic Cert, and school magazine.
2. Purchase modules for Physics (Teacher Amy), Chemistry (Sir Ramli), Biology (Cikgu Mazinah) and Add Maths (cikgu Zakiah)
3. Meet all the teachers I didn't get to meet on the Results day.
4. Meet up with Abang's Teachers, especially Cikgu Aidah, and his classmates and himself. I need to clear the air of what's going on.
5. Close my BSN account, if I have time. (requirement: bank book, IC copy and fill in the form)
6. Take loads of pictures with my friends. Hang-out.




Otherwise...well, kiss this good bye.


10th of May, I need to to PUTIK for Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. The one Yayasan Islam Kelantan is giving away RM 500.


some time in June, I hope my results change for the better, then I can go to school to get the new slip. Hopefully by June, I'll be settled in a new educational institution.



please oh please oh please.

1 comment:

syazaazleen said...

eypp , datam kelantan gtaw ak deh !