Skip to main content

IF I WERE A BOY

*gambar hiasan semata-mata.sorry, abang dayat, I borrow your pic*


not to say that I'm not thankful for being a girl, I like being one. it's just that. In terms of career, it's much easier to be a guy because:

1. you have to provide for the family.people expect you to work.whereas for women, even people nowadays still expect them to stay at home.
2. your plus points is in your extra physical strength. you can take all that physical stress.
3. engineering is so a 'guy thing' (yeah, I know I'm gender stereotyping)
4. you can get married and still not get tied down. you can still easily do your masters and phd, if you're a girl, once you have a husband and kids, it's bye-bye freedom.
5. when you're a girl, it's always career versus family. for a guy, they can have both at the same time. it's hard to balance it out because women need to spend time at home with the kids, the kids shouldn't be brought up by their maids.



aiiiihhhh...tak  nak kahwinlah aku....









but then again, you'll never know what will happen along the way..





fate is in God's will.


anyway, my Facebook status reads: Biomedical Engineering [18+12(2 years pre-U+4 years bachelor+2 years masters+4 years Phd)=30 tahun baru habis belajar]

that is, if everything is smooth-sailing with no bumps. I haven't thought about where exactly to work.






anyway, today I went for INTEC interview for placement as private student. It was so so easy. Just roughly 10 minutes of "introduce yourself." "did you aply jpa?" "what do you want to further your studies in?" "where would you work?" flipping through my sijil folder, and that's about it. It was a panel of three nice ladies, and I think they kept going on about me being petite but I was a golf club president.







ini pun dah wasted 1 semester (6 months) of not studying. time is ticking away. JPA bagilah scholarship tu....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...