Skip to main content

It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Well, I'm back from Kelantan, still a relentless ball of energy. weird.

I went back to school, I didn't see all of the teachers. Teacher Rozi is almost always not around everytime I returned to Kelantan. Suddenly, all those school memories came flooding back to me.

I could almost see my girls and I  celebrating Habibah's birthday with a snow-white cake at the Sick Bay. It ended abruptly when Amy stubbed her toenail that night.

I could see Jaja and I during afternoon prep, playing around at the garden, well, looks less like a garden now, in front of the library, pigging out on buah celagi.

I saw myself hanging around the pantry with the other kids, stuffing themselves with candy during recess.

I saw many things, you know, like your life flashes before your eyes thing.

Then, the 3 Alpha corridor. The cloudy starless night before Chemistry exam. The rush of emotions, the weakening in the knees, the shaking of the hands, the hot flushed face and cold sweat running down the neck. Simply unforgettable.

Is it because the fact that I'm about to begin college the day after tomorrow is dawning on me that I suddenly feel this way?

I know, I'd so much wanted to get out of school then, but today, I missed Faris Petra, it felt like home, it felt like family, but I know I couldn't come back to it. My time has passed.

I've been a vegetable for almost 8 months now. All the mere form of information I've been processing are song lyrics that I karaoke to. It's kind of worrying.

Oh, and SEMASA is VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING. I felt responsible for it, but there's nothing I can do about it, but I'm really really sad looking at it.

well, I'm kind of sleepy rright now, I'll update later.

te quiero faris petra. muchas gracias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...