1. advanced functions (God, so much work!)
2. English: Lord of the Flies second draft (add citations-and I didn't bring my friggin' file back home) and ISU novel read-up
3. Chemistry lab report. When I get back to Casa, I have to rpint the summary thingy.
4. EAP compare and cotrast essay on two American Idol winners' career.
5. Compter Science notes on BB7 read-up.
so NOT an enjoyable holiday. Yeah sleeping in was bliss, but in the end, I feel wasted. I needed that, but still. This is what CPU does to you. Had I finished everything, I'd certainly enjoy it more, in fact ten-fold compared to my SPM break, and I surely wouldn't complain of being bored. That's what I love about CPU, but in this condition now..hurhh..sabar jelah..