1. FREEDOM FROM SCHOOL for 7 months.
2. sakit jiwa dengan lesen. I had to be tested 3 times.
3. Wanted for PLKN. First time, they were supposed to send me to Kuala Lipis, but I asked to tunda because I had Sime Darby interview and PKTR. PKTR one of the best times of my life. Second time I was supposed to go to Sematan, Sarawak. I didn't go atas alasan scholarship interviews. The third time they wanted to send me to Sarawak again, but then they changed to Kem Tegas Mesra, Perak. Tunda because I was going off to college. Entahla if they'll still remember me after I finish my degree. Otherwise, I go find a man and get married. hahaha. no lah, joking.
4. sakit jiwa dengan scholarship applications and interviews. and ni pun dapat rayuan JPA. alhamdulillah. lesson learned: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INSTANT GRATIFICATION. you work your ass off even though it seems like everybody else has it easier than you.
5. Being in a relationship where you guys are totally poles apart from each other. Unfortunately, I don't have time to make it work out. So, bye-bye. Yep, an actual heartbreak this time, but I've picked up the pieces. Can't ruin my future over a boy, of all things!
6. CPU rocks! Taylor's too.
7. Overcoming my stage fright when singing. The Musical was a big thing for me.
8. Learning to put my past behind me.
9. Learn how to get around in KL via public transport.
10. Reflecting more on religious issues this year. Evaluating my morals.
well, my posts get simpler now, doesn't it?