I'm out of ideas for a post title, lately, I haven't been able to do a proper post..too preoccupied to think up proper sentences. I felt better after my interview, and in a few day's time, I'll start worrying again about the driving thing..yes, I'm starting to worry now..
I think I'll be back on track after I finally get my license, I hope I can get it quick, if not, I'll be stuck in this state of mind.
KISS stands for Keep It Simple, Silly (or Stupid).
Why don't I bother to post long posts nowadays?
Firstly, it is due to my state of mind. I have a bad case of anxiety due to the driving test, which caused me to totally suck at driving yesterday. Secondly, I posted all my Kelantan visit pictures in my facebook, facebook has activex, so it loads pictures in bulk faster than blogger or flickr, but I would really love it if I had the patience to upload it on flickr and blogger. It's nicer to blog with pictures to acompany the story-telling. So, I've managed to do brief posts, but I will elaborate in length later...yes, sue me, I know I wanted to elaborate about a lot more things, but I never get around to doing it, I'm a procrastinator..that's bad...that should change. Then again, priorities come first.
I just knew that Zah got to SMS Rembau????
I bet it's a new school. Gosh, I can't imagine what it would be like, that makes Zah like a pioneer batch or something..huhu..and I thought that I'd go to Faris again for registration..hohoh
I'll start blogging avidly again when all of this buzy-ness has passed..the question is when? It never ends..at school, outside school..I'm just destined to be in this loop, I guess. God loves me, He doesn't want me to die of boredom.
I like the picture of cupcakes on my blog header~ whee!
Things to do:
1. Driving lesson today.
2. Study for Yayasan Tun Razak leadership program interview on the 16th
3. Study for driving test on the 20th.
4. Find a photo album that can accomodate 110 + 260 = 370 photos that I have printed
5. Tampal gigi, still haven't done that yet.
6. Post about my visit to Faris.
7. upload more photos to facebook.
8. Read all my Ranma 1/2, Detective Conan and Detective School Q manga.
Stopping and Moving on a hill slope (upwards):
1. Step on the accelerator.
2. When coming to a stop, Clutch, Brake, free gear and handbrake.
3. To move again, Clutch, Gear 1, Accelerator and hold, Release Cltuch halfway and hold, release handbrake.
Under normal circumstances, after getting into gear, release handbrake, then go for the accelerator.
1. Enter close to the left-hand side. Turn right at almost 90 degree angle, so that the car is facing the right fully, stop. Free gear.
2. Turn the wheels to the left fully (four 360 degree turns of the steering wheel, I think). Get in Reverse gear. Move, then stop at an appropriate distance.
3. Turn right fully and then get into Gear 1 and go.
1. Go right next to the first pole. Move forward by keeping an eye on that first pole by looking backwards. Keep on going until the fills one side of the back window. Stop.
2. Turn the steering wheel at a 360 degree once to the left. Get into Reverse gear. Keep your eye on the right side view mirror, making sure that the back tire touches the white line of the parking box. The tire should not be too far outside the line, or too far inside the line, it should be ON the line. Stop.
3. Turn the steering wheel fully to the right. Still in Reverse gear, move while keeping an eye out so that the back of the car does not hit the pole. Stop.
4. If the car is less 'senget', turn left at 360 degree angle twice, if it is very 'senget', turn left fully. Get into Gear 1 and move forward slowly until the middle pole is aligned to the middle of your car, stop. Straighten the tires.
To get out of the parking box, Turn left once or twice and reverse, keeping an eye out for the back poles. Stop, then turn right fully, in Gear 1, move out slowly.
wow..at first, I was stumped, I know that I'm not a mainstream zombie, and I couldn't care much about what other people are into, but it got the better of my curiousity. What the heck did that word mean? How was it suppose to be read, pronounced? Then, one day, I got it..oh..so, that's what it was.
I admit it, I am sometimes compelled to use SMS language, it's the curse of the new century. hey ho, save me from this self-destructing writing plague..first came the writer's block which has yet to be unblocked. I'm fresh out of ideas, and then the grammar thing, and now this disease?
Hold on to your horses, I will not allow myself to be part of this. I will never ever use 'ilysm'. Not to that extent. I mean, it's a phrase with so much meaning, and when you shorten it to just that, what is it suppose to mean? You can't even take the trouble of writing fourteen letters for the person you're saying those words to? Man.
Anyway, I am so much of a drama queen. :-(
Strength: I am exempted from attending PLKN batch 1.
Weakness: am still not free from the worry of having to go to PLKN because I've been moved to the second batch in March.
Opportunity: I can do other things while I'm not going for PLKN (yaaay!), and I'll have to think and HOPE for a way that I'll escape the second one.
Threat: The letter for the second batch arriving on my doorstep.
Well, looks like I'll not be going for the first batch of PLKN, so bubbye KEM Summer Set Resort. I have another interview for a Yayasan Tun Razak Leadership Programme coming up on the 16th. Guess what? I'll be moved to the second batch of PLKN coming up in March. Well, at least, if I went for the first batch, I could still coax myself to go by saying that most of the kids there are from SBP, so they're most unlikely to be rowdy kids, well, not that I'm saying that dayschoolers are rowdy, but you get my drift, dontcha? I could handle an m-16 (WOW! XD The only thing I'm excited about for going to PLKN. But that's like, 25 bullets, and only if that is available at your camp site and it's only like less than 1% of your time in PLKN :-( ), yaddyadda, I can get new friends and stuff, and I'll not be doing anything anyway, what I mean to say is that, I could still tolerate the fact of going to PLKN for the first batch, because I've calculated that it's not exactly 3 months, but just slightly more than 2 months if I were to go on Saturday and there's the Chinese New Year Holidays in between and two weeks in March has been excluded...............but for the second batch, which starts in March, I bet there's tonnes of things I'd be busywith after the results....because before the results, that's when we feel that we don't want to study and just want to chill, but after the results, that's when we feel like studying....need to think of a way to escape PLKN altogether. Seriously, does the government think I have nothing better to do??????
my proposal for change in PLKN:
1. offer options, whether to go or not, some people do want to go, trust me.
2. let the school make recommendations on who should be chosen to go. Puh-lease, the school, especially SBP should know their students very well, and they know who are the type to loaf around and the type who are busy...honestly, have I not done enough in my school life?? Don't I deserve a break???????? And what with my interviews and all.....seriously, the government has PICKED THE WRONG GIRL for that. Don't those government people think that people have other things to do than just laze around? people want to work, do licenses, go for seminars, or even help out in the house, and just think about it, this is the only time we, SBP students, have to stay home before they get sent off again to college, overseas universities...and what comes after that? Some of them will start working, get married..and there's less time with family..Come on, give us a break! Especially those SBP students, they've been in the hostel for FIVE FRIGGIN' YEARS!!!! (not exactly, friggin' and not that I didn't enjoy it, but, hey, that's a long time, and we need a break..a long one to match). Then, when you start college, some of them still have to stay in the hostel, especially those overseas. Give us a break, we need home time! Why can't people just identify those delinquents and Mat Rempits and just send them off for PLKN instead?
3. Shorten the time frame for PLKN. Hello, three months is too long. One month is okay for me, like I said, we've better things to do.
You know, it annoys me that people will try to convince me that PLKN is good, and I say, whatever! That is what you think, I beg to differ. Even if I did go, I would still be thinking of that lost time. I will only coax myself because I wouldn't want to be miserable for three whole months, but just because if I did enjoy myself there, I will never ever say that PLKN was a good idea. Perhaps it is a good idea to prevent youths from being bored and become Mat Rempits, but do choose wisely who the PLKN-ers are. I'm not being a sourpuss because I got it, but lets look at it this way. Am I a potential Mat Rempit?? IT IS INCONVENIENT FOR ME AND THOSE IN CHARGE AT MY CAMP IF I WERE TO GO TO PLKN. Let's weigh out the pros and cons. If I did go to PLKN, and I have all these interviews, I will need to go in and out of camp, correct? Who's sending me? Of course those who knows waht PLKN dudes, and if they're dudes, and you're a girl that increases the risk factor. You get my drift. Imagine if I got PLKN at Sabah or Sarawak. Imagine the costs and time it takes to get me across the South China Sea to attend an interview in KL. What about the interview preparations? You don't get internet access in PLKN. That is a case for someone who has lots of interviews.
You're darn right if I sound angry.
Okay, so you say PLKN is character-building? Trust me, I'm a sceptic, not a believer..(haha, I miss The Academy Is...) I've seen the BTN ceramah materials..could it get any more ultra-Malay than that? Seriously, I think it's just the same stuff that we already know, but neglect to take heed of. Malays don't need anymore of this ceramah cr*p, they need a serious wake-up call to reality. The world is a lot tougher out there, the interview is just a tip of the iceberg.
ahhhh....deep breath..got that out.......lega......
Well, at least now I can finish my license.
I'll be going to Kelantan on Saturday to send my brother to Faris. That lil' boy's growing up..