Skip to main content

Tagged??

wanna play?

The Rules:

1) Each Blogger must post these rules first
2)Answer the questions below and list down 3 people you tag.
3)Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.

1) Which do you prefer: Black or White?
Black.

2) What kind of a person do you think you are?
Syakir says I'm a whore, but I think it's the other way around..hmm..
personally I think I'm a loudmouth bitch that always gets herself into sticky situations and at times i think I'm as good as gold.. *wink,wink*

3) Blue or Red?
Black.

4) What's your mood right now?
hot as hell

5) List down 5 things you did yesterday
Handle vomit-stained clothes
waited at the side of the road *yawn*
Sleep in the car
ate Nasi Ayam Haiqal-damn good chow, if ya ask me
Drank warm lychee drink. basically like wat ma sis did

6) List two of your best friends
no human names in particular
I do have a name in mind, but lets keep it at that, shall we?

7) What kind of a guy do you prefer?
banyak

8) Do you like your dad or your mom?
...no favouritism please, its not fair to forsake one and favor the other
it leads to cronism, like what our good government is practising now

9) What is your favorite color?
Black.

10) Which would you prefer: Japan or Singapore?
America.

11) List down 3 things on your mind
ehem
ehem
ehem

12) Who are you chatting with on MSN?
a grim reaper

13) What are you doing?
I'm doing this stupid quiz, like, d-uh!

14) What do you know?
it depends on what kind of stuff that I know.

15) What's friendship?
hurm, in certain cases, mellow
in other cases, hurm..ntahlah

Who do you tag?
amin

Comments

CXXVII said…
conducting survey on blog? Creative way to post something. Slalu asyik jumpe kat buletin in friendster.

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Looks So GAYY Now

I love blogger's new toy: the template designer thannggg.. love the jelly beans!   I changed my blog name to Gambar Gajah (ARAHAN: sila teliti gambar rajah gajah di bawah dan jawab soalan-soalan berikutnya ) , just a random thought, and it's a funny name, but don't expect me to post pictures of elephants .   okay, just to commemorate the change of name, nah ..here's one snagged from the internet..     Gambar Rajah Gajah 1.1  Berapa kali blog ini sudah bertukar nama? _________________________________ (5 m) 2. Berapakah umur blog ini? __________________________________(5 m) Jumlah: __ / 10 m hahahaha, lawak..lawak..macam tak ada kerja je aku ni Alhamdulillah, Allah Maha Kuasa Keputusan Rayuan JPA PILN: Engineering, Canada International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) 1 Tahun at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya

My Fair Lady

This is an old issue, I know. What has brought my attention to the topic of women rights was when I watched one of the episodes of Commander In Chief on Hallmark. In that series, the president of the United States was supposedly a woman. Interesting, and she plans to take the stand for women rights to the next level despite the controversies arousing her brave statement. The debate was whether or not it was relevant to debate on an old issue, in respect of the state of today's society. Women of today have a better status than they did way back in the days of history old. Women emancipation has been heatedly debated especially in the West throughout the time, and perhaps, the most memorable one was of the Suffragettes, fighting for the right of women to vote. Some places in Africa, in history, do not even recognize rape of women, as a crime, however, all of that has changed, thankfully. The question now is, are women actually 'emancipated' as we are all made to belief? well,...

Memori Keropok Lekor

Setiap kali ada school trip ke SBP pantai timur di Pahang atau Terengganu (seingatnya, pernah mengunjungi SESTER-Perfect Score Zon Timur 2009, SBPI B. Rakit-HKSBP Zon timur 2008 kot? SHAH Pekan- HKSBP Zon Timur 2006, SESMA-bermalam untuk Sambutan Hari Guru Kebangsaan. Eh, who knows where the headgirl of SESMA 2009 is right now? and....tu setakat yang ingatlah tentang sekolah yang dikunjungi), kalau berkesempatan lalu Batu Buruk, mesti singgah beli keropok lekor. Best gila. Sekali beli mesti habis dalam RM 50, sebab beli untuk cikgu, untuk kelas, untuk ahli dorm. Sesampainya di kelas, keropok lekor akan dibahagikan untuk bahagian budak-budak (budak-budak?) laki and budak-budak perempuan. Di bahagian depan kelas, budak-budak laki dalam sekelip mata sahaja menghabiskan keropok. Budak-budak perempuan pula makan di meja belakang (selalunya meja akulah tu. Nampak sangat muka kuat "jjella", huhu). Kita makan 'cover-cover', konon ayulah kot. And then, berduyun-duyun pergi...